Portable Transport Unit
A convenient, compact, cost-effective method of patient transport!
The megamover provides emergency professionals with the performance emergency situations demand. This portable transport unit is used to transport or transfer patients or to rescue patients from areas inaccessible to stretchers. The fluid-resistant, rugged nonwoven construction stands up to rigorous conditions. Cold Water - Air Dry. This is NOT machine washable.
Do not use for suspected neck and/or back injuries. NEW maximum weight limit is 800 pounds!
Transports up to 800 lbs.!
No cross handles!
- 800 lbs. Load Capacity
- Tough enough to handle demanding transport situations
- Improved construction features six added inches of width and is even more durable
- Compact and Lightweight
- Each 40" x 80" unit folds easily and weighs less than one pound
- Easy-to-use Design
- Features 12 handles, 6 per side, for convenient use
- Handles on ends add to functional length of the sheet
- Avoid allergic reactions and sensitivity issues
- Less than one-half the cost of many competitive offerings
For Megamover Protection
|Barrier Sheetscase of 25|
50" x 84" Grey
Call us with your specs.
We Specialize in Custom Designed Kits!
For pricing, shipping delivery and other pertinent data,
click the "INFO" tab.
Simpler Life Emergency Provisions, Inc.
2035 Park Avenue, Suite 1
Redlands, CA 92373
(909) 798-8108 * FAX (909) 798-8718
1 (800) 266-PREP (7737)
E-mail us at email@example.com
We accept most major credit cards!